New Officers and Members Elected to the Board of DirectorsJune 20, 2019
We are pleased to present the newly elected Officers of the National Human Services Assembly Board of Directors. They are:
- BOARD CHAIR – Jeff Fleischer, President & CEO, Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (current Vice Chair)
- VICE CHAIR – Darlyne Bailey, Ph.D., Professor and Dean Emeritus, Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr College and Brian J. G. Lachance, Esq., Chief of Staff, United Way Worldwide
- SECRETARY – Susan Tomlinson Schmidt, President, Nonprofit Leadership Alliance
- TREASURER – Mala B. Thakur, Senior Program Director, MDC.
We are also proud to announce the list of talented individuals that will be joining the National Human Services Assembly Board of Directors. They are:
- Dale Erquiaga, President & CEO, Communities in Schools
- Jennifer Hawkins, Corporate Secretary and Chief of Staff, American Red Cross
- Denise Harlow, Chief Executive Officer, Community Action Partnership
- Lupi Quinteros-Grady, President & CEO, Latin American Youth Center
View the National Assembly’s full list of board members.