PurchasingPoint® is a discount group purchasing program available to National Assembly members and their affiliates, as well as other national nonprofit networks that become members of PurchasingPoint® directly.
Discounts in the PurchasingPoint® program are based on $45 billion in annual purchasing by some of the nation’s largest nonprofits. As a result, the program provides access to a level of pricing typically reserved for Fortune 100 companies. Savings, which average 30% annually, can be redirected from nonprofit overhead spending and into the hands of mission-related programs.
- Savings: Hundreds of popular vendors and manufacturers offer significant discounts to nonprofits with an estimated average savings of 30% annually. Organizations enrolled in the program also get the added benefit of passing along employee discounts to staff members. Since its inception in 2004, PurchasingPoint® has saved over 8,000 nonprofits an estimated $212 million, as illustrated by the infographic.
- Access for Affiliates: The program is available at no cost to National Assembly or PurchasingPoint® members’ affiliated networks.
- Customized Co-Branded Portal: Customized web portals provide easy access to information about discounted program pricing. Each customized portal contains branding and messaging directly from the member’s national office.
- News Updates: Regular communications about the portal and program include newsletters, sales reports, and announcements.
- Personalized Customer Service: The PurchasingPoint® team is available for questions about the program, vendors, pricing, ordering, and the portal’s functions.