PurchasingPoint® is a discount group purchasing program available to National Assembly members and their affiliates, as well as other nonprofit networks that become members of PurchasingPoint® directly.
Discounts in the PurchasingPoint® program are based on $45 billion in annual purchasing by some of the nation’s largest nonprofits. As a result, the program provides access to a level of pricing typically reserved for Fortune 100 companies. Double-digit contract savings are accessible, depending on vendors utilized, which can be redirected from nonprofit overhead spending and into the hands of mission-related programs.
- Savings: Over 200 popular vendors and manufacturers offer significant discounts to nonprofits with double-digit contract savings available, depending on vendors utilized. Organizations enrolled in the program also get the added benefit of passing along employee discounts to staff members. Since its inception in 2004, PurchasingPoint® has saved over 8,500 nonprofits an estimated $233 million.
- Access for Affiliates: The program is available at no cost to National Assembly members or PurchasingPoint® affiliated networks.
- Customized Co-Branded Portal: Customized web portals provide easy access to information about discounted program pricing. Each customized portal contains branding and messaging directly from the member’s national office.
- News Updates: Regular communications about the portal and program include newsletters, sales reports, and announcements.
- Personalized Customer Service: The PurchasingPoint® team is available for questions about the program, vendors, pricing, ordering, and the portal’s functions.