Videos and Presentations
Videos and Presentations to Support Your Work in Reframing
The National Reframing Initiative conducts regular in-person and on-line presentations about reframing for human service staff, partners, funders, and the general public. Explore the following videos and webinars to learn about framing in general, reframing promising practices, and strategies to integrate the new Building Well-Being Narrative into human service communications.
- Storytelling for Social Change: A Wide Angle Lens Approach to Reframing FrameWorks Institute webinar on behalf of the National Assembly, March 21, 2017 (Password to access: nhsa).
- Building Well-Being: Encourage Participation, Deepen Support, and Raise Funds for Your Nonprofit, NHSA & Social Solutions webinar, October 13, 2016
- Building Well-Being: Unveiling A New Narrative for Human Services, NHSA & FrameWorks Institute webinar announcing the new frame, November 10, 2015
- Understanding What You’re Up Against: Mapping the Gaps on Human Services, NHSA & FrameWorks Institute webinar on FrameWorks Institute’s research into how experts and the general public view human services differently, April 2014
- Reframing Human Services Introduction, NHSA & FrameWorks Institute video on the motivation behind reframing human services, March 2014
- Mapping the Gaps,FrameWorks Institute video on their research into how experts and the general public view human services differently, September 2013 (Password to access: fw)
- The Imperative for Change: Reframing/Reinventing Human Services, NHSA & FrameWorks Institute webinar on Reframing 101, September 17, 2013
- Changing the Public Conversation on Social Problems: A Beginners Guide to Strategic Frame Analysis®, FrameWorks Institute E-Workshop on their Strategic Frame Analysis methods
This initiative is generously funded by The Kresge Foundation.