2021 Risk Summit
Hosted by Nonprofit Risk Management Center, the 2021 Risk Summit is a fully virtual two-day conference experience! The event is ideal for nonprofit leaders who want to broaden their perspectives on risk management, learn practical strategies for identifying and managing risk and bring risk resources and know-how back to their mission-driven organizations. If you’re interested in building the capacity of your team to truly fortify your mission and navigate the “what ifs” of the nonprofit world, then you won’t want to miss this event!
Who attends the Risk Summit?
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs, General Counsel, Finance Directors, Directors of Human Resources, Directors of Quality Assurance, and other senior management staff from high-performing nonprofits
- Risk Managers and Enterprise Risk Management professionals from nonprofit organizations and public agencies
- Senior operations staff from foundations and grant-making nonprofits
- Insurance professionals serving nonprofits, associations, and religious organizations
- Professional advisors and consultants serving nonprofits, including lawyers, CPAs, management consultants