Guidelines for Shared Content and Resources
The National Assembly will follow these guidelines when reviewing content and resources to share with our members and partners. The content or resources must meet the following criteria:
- Directly aligned with current National Assembly initiatives and priorities.
- Aligned with the business of the collective group (i.e. our members).
- Speaks to the interests of nonprofit human service organizations rather than to the public or people served.
- Limited focus on content or resources specifically for direct service providers or consumers, as the primary audience are national headquarters of National Assembly member organizations.
- Content or resources based on fact, not ideology.
- Member or partner-provided content that meet the criteria outlined are given top priority over outside sources.
- The National Assembly reserves the right to choose what it will and will not share.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.